Friday, September 3, 2010

Refreshing myself

Dhatttt...heights of laziness..Where m i lost?? Last post that i wrote in my little blog was in Feb 2009.Thats 1.5 years back.. Y-E-A-R-S.. not months or weeks or days. People are so active with updating their space in the world wide web and look at me..I am not at all bothered. I wonder for what reason I had started writing my blog, anyways my absence from the blog world was majorly due to other important happenings and occupancies in my life.
But now m seriously thinking of posting some good stuffs that i plan to do in the coming days..months..etc.
Need ideas and more ideas on what to create which will appeal and attract people to see and may be to buy as well..
I started on with learning Paper Mache, watching all videos and tutorials, thou I could not succeed much..But i wont quit..Will keep on trying.
Other ideas that are currently playing in my mind are:
· Customized & decorated name plates.
· Customized coffee mugs
· Fabric Painting
· Oil paintings
· Acrylic paintings
· Origami flowers
· Wall hangings
· And the list goes on...
From the above list, the first one is under trial (Will post it soon). Ceramic painting and origami I haven’t tried yet but I am interested in trying those.
Rest, painting is something that I keep on doing sometime or other, so that shouldn’t be a big deal.
Lets see where does my quest for learning different forms of art & crafts take me..

No comments: